Thursday, April 18, 2013

Boston Strong

First...thank you to everyone for all the warm welcome back wishes! It is almost 2 weeks now since I have been back with my class and I love it! Clearly...I miss my little guy but I really missed being in the classroom and seeing my class. I can't believe how much they have grown and how much more they have learned!
 
 
During the night (when I couldn't fall back to sleep, HAHA), I came across this video showing the pride people have for U.S.A and especially BOSTON right now! The video gave me chills and I wanted to share it with you. I was also thrilled that my hometown Buffalo Sabres were there to witness it and show their respect for Boston! The video is awesome!
 
Back in 1A we are focusing on:
 
* adjectives
*complete sentences
*addition facts (focus on adding 9 to a number, 5+9, etc)
*figuring out if a word is long or short
 
Please be sure to review these topics with the kids!
 
I thought I would have been able to update the blog more often when I was on leave. Who was I kidding? The kids have been asking for a few more pictures of Brooks. Here ya go! :)
 
Happy Boy!

Couldn't resist sharing this face! HA!

I did a little teaching while I was away! :)

*LOVE* 


Happy Easter!

:)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment