Tuesday, October 11, 2011

On Halloween Night...

Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend. Be sure to check our weekly letter for homework, skills and notes! One quick note that isn't on the weekly letter --> TAG DAY FRIDAY! Students are permitted to wear a flag football or sport jersey in honor of HOMECOMING! Also, please remember that our Science test is Thursday! Study, study, study!! :)

Today the children worked on their descriptive writing, using the picture below:


Ask your child how he/she described Russell! I can't wait to read their work!!! Also, be on the lookout for a fun video that I will post of my dog(s)!

This afternoon, we are going to use what we know about descriptive writing to create a story titled "On Halloween Night!" The kids seem pretty excited and I am sure they will be great! Look for the stories to be up in the hall later in the week.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment