Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Where is Tinsel??

Boy! Christmas is a BUSY time of year in 1A. Time goes by so quickly during the holidays. We are working on many new activities and trying to fit in all of our holiday fun! Please be sure to review newly learned skills and read daily with your child. I know that the holidays are busy for everyone but it is so important that we keep the focus on learning and growing (as a reader) everyday!

Tinsel has been ALL OVER 1A since he arrived. He has managed to watch over 1A from my curtains, the bookshelf, my Polar Express Santa, and ceiling hangers. Yesterday, Tinsel was sitting in my magnetic bin on my desk. The kids said he must be good at yoga because he was really smashed in there. The things Tinsel will do for Santa! He must be watching my behavior too because today I found him right above my desk. Take a look at some pictures below:





I have set up my fireplace out in the hall. Each year, we make stockings and write a good deed we are going to complete. It is our birthday gift to Jesus!



Next Thursday, 12/15, the first grade will have their annual Gingerbread House day! We will be getting in the Christmas Spirit; decorating our houses and listening to Christmas music! EVERYONE is welcome! It is from 10-11:30. We will start making our houses around 10:25 (after snack/recess). Come before and help set up or come during and enjoy this time with you child!
THE MORE THE MERRIER!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment