Monday, November 28, 2011

WE GOT AN ELF!!!!

I hope you all had an AMAZING (and restful) Thanksgiving Break!

Oh my goodness is 1A an excited classroom today!! I walked in this morning to find an "Elf on the Shelf" sitting underneath my document camera!!! I didn't know much about the whole Elf thing but no worries there, the kids were beaming with excitment and shared all they could with me this morning! We read the book, learned the rules, and finally gave our Elf his Christmas MAGIC by naming him TINSEL! :) We put all of our ideas on the board & then Mrs. D came into to pick out the name!


I was told that TINSEL will report to Santa each night and then find a new spot in 1A. I will try to remember to take a picture of TINSEL hiding for everyone to see! :)

LOTS LOTS LOTS going on between now and Christmas break
 so PLEASE keep up to date with our weekly letters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment