Tuesday, November 8, 2011

S-P-I-R-I-T = SPIRIT WEEK!

Good TUESDAY morning!!
Before I get into Spirit Week FUN, I wanted to post a few pictures of some 1A/B friends and my pups at the 5K Saturday!




Yesterday was a great start to our Spirit Week! The kids came in their college gear!
Check out 1A in their gear and singing "Party in the USA" during our craft time!



Today, the kids came decked out in their heritage colors/shirts!
Can you tell what I am?


The Irish are well represented in 1A!

Here are the non-Irish! :)


To continue learning nouns, we watched the School House Rock NOUNS video! Check it out!
The kids also enjoyed THE NOUN SONG!

I can't wait to see everyone in BEACH/TROPICAL VACATION ATTIRE tomorrow!

 Crocs are acceptable.
Please DO NOT wear bathing suits or flip flops! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment