Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm back! :)

Hello again! It has been way to long. I have been out sick with a fever that never wanted to go away. But...I am here today and doing the best that I can! I definitely missed the little guys & they quickly made me smile!

This week was a little bit more hectic than we anticipated so I am going to move the spelling and reading test to Monday to give the kids a little more review!

Also, next week is Spirit Week. Here is the schedule so hopefully you have plenty of time to get something together. I have to start hunting down my outfits too! I hope everyone will participate!

MONDAY- College Day
·         Wear your favorite college jersey, shirt, or colors

TUESDAY- International Day
·         Wear your native dress, or the colors of the flag of your heritage.  (ie. If you’re Irish, wear orange, green, and white)
*Also, if possible, please send in $1.25 for your child to become a member of the Holy Childhood Association!

WEDNESDAY- Beach Day
·         Get ready for the beach!  Come in your best beach wardrobe. (No bathing suits)

THURSDAY- Red and White Day
·         Come dressed in as much red and white to show your school spirit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment