Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

Since I won't get another chance for 4 years to post on February 29th,
 I thought I HAD to do it today! :)


The kids have been working very hard as the paced as started to pick up in 1A! :) They are doing a great job but should continue to review skills at home and read nightly! :) Any little bit of review/practice goes a long way!!!

Below, you will find quite a few shots of what has been happening in first grade! The March bulletin boards are up & in Science we have been learning about the Earth & rocks!

Mrs. G helped me create my Dr. Seuss theme board with
 class pictures from grades 1-5 for our new principal to see!

March message board outside 1A

1A entrance! :) Is your child Thing 1...Thing 2...or Thing 19?
Take a look below for closer shots of your child! :)






Playing with rocks! :)






Be sure to check back next week! There will be more Dr. Seuss FUN on
 Friday for his birthday and pictures to follow. :) 






1 comment:

  1. What fun and cute activities! I know your kiddos had a blast. I am so happy to be your newest follower and LOVE for you to come visit me when you get the chance. I am a teacher of Firsties too and have TONS of *freebies*! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete