Monday, March 12, 2012

Cake Boss

Before I  post, I must thank Marie for nominating my blog for an award! That is fun and exciting since I don't feel I am too creative on here. I just love giving the parents a peek into our day!


I would like to give a big THANK YOU to Mrs. S for being our fabulous friend on Thursday. She was a baking machine that helped turned 1A into a bakery for the first ever CAKE BOSS COMPETITION! The kids had a blast, so I will let the pictures speak for themselves. I must say, my hubby also enjoyed my cake boss creation as he gobbled half of the cake when he walked in the door from work!
 ENJOY!


I LOVE sprinkles!!!

My cake boss creation!

Trevor enjoying the frosting!

 Decorating station!

Andrea and her cake!

Little Cake Bosses!

 Kathleen's masterpiece!

Ryan loading on the frosting! 

Julia's creation! 

Michael is ALL smiles over his cake! 

Emma & Ava take time from decorating to SMILE big! 

Rachel's cake! 

Great job Luke! 

Looks great Mason! 

Chris & Trevor 

Caroline's work of art! 

Claire and her "fabulous" mom!
Thanks again!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment