Monday, March 19, 2012

March Madness in 1A :)

To all of the Irish families: Happy (belated) St. Patrick's Day!


To all of the Italian families: Happy Feast of St. Joseph!


Last Thursday started off the FUN when we went on our first field trip of the year! We went to Olney Theater to see "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown."


It was a great show! I hope your child told you all about it. I must say that Snoopy and Sally were hysterical and stole the show for me! The entire cast was excellent.

When we returned from our trip, Mrs. S came for fabulous friend and surprised the kids with a scavenger hunt. It was TONS of fun!




On Friday, I entered my classroom to find a complete MESS left by HR's favorite leprechuan...LUCKY! He went above and beyond this year and even left the kids a surprise in the bathroom! My class knows me TOO well (that I like things neat and in order) because they helped me tidy up right away!







He even left a trail of gold coins out my back door!

After all of the fun that Lucky created, we enjoyed some Lucky Charms
 (as part of our math activity) & GREEN bagels! YUM!






Here is some of the work that we have displayed in the hall:






 
We finished off our morning with some singing by Mrs. H
 ("SULLIVAN...that's me!") & a school Rosary out by the Blessed Mother!
 




 






1 comment:

  1. It looks like one of your kiddos love candy & Chinese food! Very cute!

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete