Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Let the Flat Stanley FUN begin...

Well...today is the day! Many of us will begin to take Stanley on adventures over Spring Break. My Flat Stanley will enjoy some time here in Maryland with my family before we roadtrip back to Buffalo for a few days! I can't wait to take Stanley on some adventures! This summer, I began "tweeting" and thought it would be fun to try and get celebrities to tweet back a picture of themselves with Stanley! For those that remember TGIF (back in my day), Andrea Barber from Full House was the first to tweet back!


"Kimmie Gibbler" & Stanley

The 1A Flat Stanleys are READY for some fun! The easiest way to document your adventures is by snapping some pictures of what you do! You can create a photo album, poster, scrapbook, etc of your adventures with Stanley. Please do not mail Stanley yet. More information about Flat Stanley Part 2 will be sent home AFTER break! :)


Catching up with 1A...
Please enjoy these pictures of some recent events in 1A


Mrs. H from 4th grade let us borrow this book! If you haven't read it, YOU MUST! It is a BEAUTIFUL story!




Thank you Mrs. B for making these bunny cakes!
Thank you to Mrs. S, Mrs. K, Mrs. G,  Ms. L, & Mr. L for helping
 out with the 1A Easter Hunt/Party!








Wishing EVERYBUNNY a very Happy Easter!
 Be safe, enjoy time with your family & friends, take Stanley on LOTS
 of adventures, and remember to read! :)




5 comments:

  1. My class is reading Flat Stanley right now too! :) I love the idea of tweeting for celeb photos...unfortunately, I am not a tweeter lol.

    Love the pictures!
    ~Marie
    www.cotesclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun with Flat Stanely!

    I'm your newest follower :)

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so cute...love flat Stanley. So glad I found you. I'm your newest follower. :o) Come on over and visit me sometime.. I teach first too.
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follows and sweet comments! :) I am now following each of you and excited to get some new ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that book!

    Your Flat Stanley's are so cute!

    I love your blog and am so happy I found it!

    I would love for you to visit me when you get the chance.

    I would be blessed if you followed me back! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete