Thursday, September 1, 2011

"These are a few of my favorite things...."

The past few nights my bedtime reading has been the "my favorite things" worksheet. I love learning about each child and thought it would be fun for the children to learn about me!

1. FAVORITE T.V. SHOW: I love all types of cop/court room dramas like Blue Bloods, Law & Order SVU, Rookie Blue, Harry's Law, etc.

2. FAVORITE BOOK: I have always loved Of Mice & Men.

3. FAVORITE SONG: I love way too many! Some favorite artists are Adele, Zac Brown Band, Mumford & Sons, Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block! (Yes, I will ALWAYS love the last two! I just can't help myself!)

4. FAVORITE MOVIE: I think it will always be The Wizard of Oz.

5. FAVORITE COLOR: Blue

6. FAVORITE ANIMAL: I love dogs (especially Great Danes). I also love monkeys! Both are super cute!

7. FAVORITE SPORT: I love hockey. I played ice hockey from age 3-16! Let's go BUF-FA-LO &
C-A-P-S...CAPS CAPS CAPS!

8. FAVORITE GAME TO PLAY: I love Cranium, Taboo, Scattergories & Pictionary!

9. FAVORITE ACTOR: Donnie Wahlberg, Matthew McConaughey, & Will Ferrell

10. FAVORITE ACTRESS: Sandra Bullock & Anne Hathaway

11. FAVORITE HOLIDAY: I love Christmas because of the homemade Italian meals we have. I also love our Christmas Eve traditions and knowing that I will see the majority of my family because we all come together!

12. IF I CAN'T WATCH T.V. OR PLAY VIDEO GAMES: I would read a book or listen to music!

13. FAVORITE SCHOOL SUBJECT: Math :)

14. LEAST FAVORITE SUBJECT: I LOVE them all!

15. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO LEARN?: I would love to learn ITALIAN! (anyone out there want to teach me???)

16. FRIENDS IN CLASS? Each and every one of YOU! :)

I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about me! I can't wait to learn more about you this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment