Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WOO HOO Wednesday!!


Boy...did I hear story after story of the ride into school today! "Did you see that lightning??" "The thunder SHOOK my house!" Sadly...the sun came out a little too late for the kids to have outdoor recess. Hopefully the sun will stick around for our lunch recess!

With October quickly approaching this weekend, I took advantage of some planning time to change over my room. I just love my Fall bulletin board with the children's favorite books! They were so excited and kept saying, "THAT'S MINE!" :) You can see some of the Fall changes below!




Centers are in full swing and the kids just LOVE IT. From our work in centers, I can already see that the sight word recognition is improving for many of the children! Be sure to review the word list that came home! Please remember that tomorrow is our "Friday"! We will have our spelling test and reading assessment tomorrow.  Be sure to practice the Sign of the Cross. I will be checking to see if all kids do it correctly next week.

1A is in need of plastic spoons and scrap paper! If you have either to donate.... WE THANK YOU! :)





  REMEMBER YOUR $1 & PJS TOMORROW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment